1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
A: 6 years! Joined August 30, 2008. Perhaps not as long as many in the scheme of things, but certainly a fair chunk of dA's life, I'd say!
2. What does your username mean?
A: It's just my name. Toria Mason.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
A: Creative, emotional, goofy.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
A: ......I haven't the faintest idea. Probably something long-deleted. lol
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
A: I love playing with different mediums and having a broad horizon. Usually all within a traditional category. Drawing, painting, etc. I also enjoy pastels and colored pencils sometimes, as well as photography, culinary, crafts, and more. I'm always expanding, but traditional art will always be my favorite.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
A: Any, really! So many mediums, so many styles, such a vast variety of options that it's impossible to choose just one! Though instantly mastering photography in general would be nice. I feel the learning curve with traditional art is more enjoyable, the progress fun to track, but it would benefit me greatly if I could just BE good at photography.
8. What was your first favourite?
A: Again, probably something long-deleted. But I favorited a lot of depression/emotional/dark art back then and was (and still am!) very fond of Robin McQuay's arts.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
A: Fan arts, fantasy, and portraits - primarily traditionally created - would be the most common I tend to favorite.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
A: I can't...I just can't. haha If I start naming one, I'll name a hundred.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
A: I'd be overjoyed to meet ANY of my favorite artists.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
A: There are several deviants that I interact with frequently and in many ways have helped me with life in general. In so many ways became some of the biggest inspirations to me. There have also been deviants who I connected with over mental illness, ones whom I think of frequently concerned and hopeful.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A: Paints (especially oils and watercolors)and pencils (usually graphites). I love gallery canvases most (and was excited to learn the other day that my Walmart has started selling them instead of just the flat canvases) and pretty much any sort of drawing paper.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
A: I pretty much either create in my bedroom or living room. I don't really feel like my inspiration is driven or impacted by where I am.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
A: When I joined, I was so enthralled in deviantART. I seriously could not go to sleep unless I spent an insane amount of time browsing dA. I was a little obsessed. haha I guess it's not a specific memory so much as just a memory of a feeling. That overwhelming love for art and inspiration and creative drive that grew thanks to dA.